-->

Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa’s Helpers

Some of you may vaguely remember what my Thanksgiving week normally consists of. For those of you who don’t remember, or have never known, refresh your memory here and here.

This year, I relinquished my volunteer activities in order to remain sane.
So, I didn’t help decorate a tree.













You might be asking what this lovely, exquisite tree is doing then adorning my blog

We won it!

Thank Heaven I’m married to the unromantic, prosaic, farmer caring husband I am because he’s SO dang lucky!

Let’s recap: Bikes, Hawaii, Golf punch pass, countless frivolous things, etc.

The benefit I receive from his luck might just make up for the unromantic disposition he has… might, I said!

(Thank you Alisha and Cassie for decorating such a dazzling tree with your amazing skills and Thank you Simplot for buying and giving away this tree)

0 comments: