-->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trees for Charity 2009


Here Are Our Trees This Year

"My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys"
This tree is in honor of the local Back Country Horseman chapter
They are always such charitable donors to the local Children's Justice Centers







"Red & White Delight"



This is our "fun" tree this year.

This is the one I was responsible for doing

What do you think?

Stop by the Trees For Charity event this year
Nov. 27th-30th @ Western Park in Vernal
Auction is Nov. 30th @ 5:00 pm
(and don't forget to vote for my tree!)

3 comments:

RoseAnna said...

I love the red and white delight! How cute and totally creative! How much did it sell for?

jayna said...

You are the fundraiser QUEEN! Very cute idea for your tree~ really love it.

And you say you're not creative...
HIGH MONITOR! :)

The Millers said...

Next year be sure to tell me the dates in advance. I would love to come up and see the trees