-->

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Jeopardy!

Let's Play!

I'll take "Wed. Dec. 2, 2009 at the Batty Home" for $1000.00 Alex

Answer: "One pair of jeans, one set of pajamas, no socks, and no toothbrush."

...... ?


(There is not a $1000.00 prize associated with this question)

But! Just to get more "playing" action, I will send a prize to the first person
to guess the right answer! If you can by Friday Sat. Dec. 4th, 2009.

(Prize unknown at this time)


I like the whole fine print thing... and yes, I know I'm going overboard with it!

(One more, I can't resist. Nichole J. you're excluded because I've already ranted to you about the answer!)
I love you anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the items packed for the foster child? :)April

jayna said...

Um, wowser...no idea. But...sorry?

patrick said...

I am guessing that was what cme with the kids.