-->

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm in Hawaii!!!

Yeah!! I'm in Hawaii! And, is there any doubt that I love it!
The day we left it was a blizzard! So, the weather here is extra nice!
We have a web cam and so does Jared and Nichole so we've been talking to Kamren. I love it!
And, here's a little taste of what we've been seeing.

This is the Lu'au we went to last night

This little black spec you can see is a whale

This is Michael when he saw out bill for the Lu'au :)

And, some jellies we saw at the Maui Ocean Center

Just kidding about Michael, maybe he thought I was going to bite his nose off,

I don't know!

8 comments:

The Millers said...

MORE PICS!!!!

Amanda Lynne Galbraith said...

yay for you it is always nice to go on vaca... and you left kamren this time huh??? well i hope you are having a great time...

RoseAnna said...

I'm so jealous! That is awesome! We miss you guys, don't have too much fun!

things we love... said...

Okay now you have made us jealous!!! I hope that you have sooo much fun!!! You are soo lucky!!

Jensen said...

As much fun as I am having I am so Jealous! I love the pictures of the jelly fish and mike's face is so funny, what a moment to catch! Can't wait to see all the other fun pictures. Kamren is really missing you guys today, he keeps saying mama and dada, he got the cutest smile when when I showed him your pictures! Keep having fun while it lasts and see you soon.

Tiffany said...

Aloha! It looks like you guys are having a great time. What cool things you must be seeing and those jelly fish... wow, what interesting creatures. I hope you are having a fabulous time! Enjoy... Have fun in the sun!

Megan and TJ said...

I am so jealous! I cant wait to go on Vacation mayself...although it wont be Hawaii. So I saw your blog link on Roseanna's and took a look. Super cute! We hope to meet Kamren sometime soon!

-Rachel said...

You know I love Hawaii! I'm so glad you got to go.