-->

Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Gift From Me!

ARE YOU GAME?

My cousin Ashley put this on her blog, and I decided I was interested enough to give it a shot, so who's in?

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who respond to your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Who's in?

4 comments:

jayna said...

I would like to receive something, but not give anything.

That's the selfish way I roll.

Hope someone takes you up though- I wanna see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this should be interesting!! With your busy life and hectic schedule I am picturing....a macaroni necklace!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh....p.s. I don't have a blog so my comment doesn't count but I do want you to let me know what you 'create'.....

RoseAnna said...

Ooooooo, me me me! I hope I'm not too late :) Sound like fun!