-->

Monday, March 02, 2009

Heaven Sent


I worked late today and when I got home Michael asked

what the plan was for dinner.


I told him nothing, that I would feed Kam leftovers, but I wasn't hungry

and he was on his own.


When out of no where there was a knock at the front door.


You would think this would be typical and not cause for alarm,

but NO ONE uses our front door! Ever!

It's normally a sign NOT to answer the door.


But, I did and a lady from our Ward brought us dinner.

I though she had the wrong house because both of the ladies across the

street just had babies. But, she had little toy cars for Kamren, new me by name

and talked to me about my work, so I think she got the right house.


She just said that she knew I worked late a lot, was really busy and just wanted to do the neighborly thing! What an Angel! I feel guilty almost. But, it was so nice!

Other angels, all of you! Thank you so much for all of your supportive comments to my rant. Thank you for listening and just being a friend. I really really really appreciate all of your support!

5 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

That was so nice of her and I bet a huge relief on your part. It is so nice to know that there are still people out there willing and wanting to help others and expecting nothing in return.

RoseAnna said...

That is the nicest thing I have ever heard of. Honestly. What a nice person. It kind of restores your faith in humanity. And I'm so sorry you had such a stressful day last week. If you ever need anything, just let me know. It will be good for you guys to get away to Hawaii. I'm SOOOO jealous!

Tiffany said...

Wow! Angels are among us! I am glad you were on the recipient end. You deserve it... and I hope she will be blessed ten fold!

Candace said...

What a sweet lady!!! Sometimes God knows when we need a pick me up. She sounds like an awesome neighbor who pays attention to the things around her. I am also jealous you get to go to Hawaii! Have a blast and don't think of home or work once!!!

Ivy Lou said...

That is so totally awesome! I think I will do that sometime this week for someone...someone particular, in fact, that lives near me. What a pick-me-up! And yes, what an angel! I bet that just made your day :0)