-->

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Clearing Out

The last few days have been spent 
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk-(Kam finding "his letter")
going from room to room cleaning everything out and finding things to Yard Sale. Remember here when I didn't get it... I still don't, which only makes me slightly nervous to have one.
So when it came time for the Kamster's room I sat him down to explain to him we were finding things to sell to help baby Madeline because she has to have surgery. So I asked him item by item whether he wanted to keep the thing I was holding or give it away. I really should teach him more about how to make these decisions.


Here are some items he chose to give away:
Photobucket

His Mr. Potato Head, which he LOVES so much he has 2, Alphabet blocks, which took me no less than 6 months to find-I might force a keep on those, his PlayDoh, and his best "farmer hat" and fishing set-complete with fishing vest that he wears all the time, regardless whether he is playing with the fishing pole, trains, or cars.


Here are some he has chosen to keep:
Photobucket
Some weird "cup buddies" that hang off the side of your cup, an old cell phone WITH the charger, the cake topper from his 3rd birthday cake and two kids meal toys.


As you can see, it's going to be a good Yard Sale! So come on by next weekend Friday, Oct. 14th & Saturday Oct. 15th from 8 am-2 pm

ALL proceeds will go to help medical costs for my neice, Baby Madeline, who needs heart surgery.

1 comments:

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

Just a note on the blocks. You can always find alphabet blocks at Ross exactly like the ones in your picture. My sister actually had to get James some when she was here because she was determined he didn't have enough blocks to play with.