-->

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunday

Well folks... tomorrow is Sunday. I hate to say it, but I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I miss traditional Sundays. Allow me to explain:

I feel like I work on Sunday. The only other day I am busier than Sunday is Thursday when I do a marathon counseling day from 9 am-9 pm. (I only do this one day a week so its totally worth it).

Back to Sunday... so you see after ward council every other week and running the primary every week and chasing a 3 yr old new sunbeam (you can't imagine the fits my young angel can throw because his momma won't let him sit on my lap... or next to me... or with the music leader... ) every week, I miss the days when church was just church. No planning, no bulletin boards, no talks, no sharing time, no teachers (oh wait, I mean when it wasn't my concern that there weren't teachers), and so on, and so on...

Sunday used to be the day I rejuvenated my spirit and gathered strength to tackle the rest of the week. Now I need a day of rest from my day of rest.

1 comments:

scuz said...

I feel your pain.you're doing such a great job, i always joke that I need a shower after church, not before. But aren't the kids great?