-->

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1

I exercised today... don't laugh, the experience alone was depressing enough. 
When did I get to be SO out of shape?

This December while everyone was busy enjoying Spirit of Christmas I realized this is the last year of my twenties... i didn't think I would care, but guess what? I DO! And, I have a husband who won't let me forget it!

I think if I don't do something about the shape I'm in now I don't think I ever will. 

So, wish me luck. Here's my motto:

Day 1: I didn't get out of bed any earlier than normal (I actually think I slept in)
I tried making up excuses for not exercising all morning until I final just did it
I realized how out of shape I am... I don't know if "that was a good work out" will EVER come out of my mouth again (it hasn't for at least 5 years, why change now?)
And, I didn't get in the shower until Noon, great trade off right?




1 comments:

Patrick said...

Good for you!!! Keep it up.