-->

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Perfect World

While procrastinating my school reading today (what do you expect? It's 60 pages of boring reading only to write a 2 paragraph "thought" on it for homework... come on!) I stumbled upon this blog post. I laughed out loud to myself on multiple occasions while reading it. And, while my blog is not "popular" or a "money maker" I do fall into the category of Mormon Mommy Blogger.
So, just to clear the air:

  • This is the state of "chaos" my "perfect" home is in today (I don't even DARE show you my kitchen).
  • My "crafting skills" would make Martha Steward claw her own eyes out, and
  • My 3-yr old son is downstairs streaming Thomas the Train from Netflix because I'm doing my homework, remember.

3 comments:

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

Well, after those super cute pictures you did for Christmas you can't say you don't have some 'crafty' side. But thanks for sharing the link. I really liked it.

scuz said...

I Love your life, its so much like mine. instead of homework, i ALWAYS do fb and blogs....or anything that is WAY more important than reading 60 boring pages.

jayna said...

That article was awesome- thanks for sharing! I might repost it sometime!