-->

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Winds of Change

Ever wanted to the world to feel your loss?

You know, that feeling of grief that you can't get out of your head and you think everyone should feel it too but they don't... the world just stays busy around you and makes you realize how small you really are?

That was me yesterday.

We no longer get to parent Kiera & Kayden and although their time with us was short lived they'll be missed. I've received many answers to many prayers and confirmation from the lord that this is right but logic also leaves me thinking that they were better fed and better taken care of in our home.

Their uncoordinated dances and uncertain giggles will leave a void in our home.

We pray they will always know they are children of God and that they are loved.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so sorry, I hope it gets better. They were blessed to have you and Michael for parents even if it was for a short time. I hope that they know that they are children of God and are loved too!

Tiffany said...

Their Heavenly Father and you both love them and always will. It was a short time, but they were your children in your home for a while. They will always hold a special place in your heart. I hope you will always have many happy memories too think back on!

The Bunnell's said...

Oh Jos, I am so sorry. They are darling kids and received so much love while they were with you. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything (even a lunch date :)

RoseAnna said...

I don't know how you feel but we miss them too. I still can't get over how everthing went down there at the end. I was really glad that Michael was able to bring them to Jacob's birthday so we could say our goodbyes. Sometimes it sucks not know the big picture but at least you have the comfort of knowing from Heavenly Father it was right...which doesn't always make it easier. Let us know if you need anything. Call me when you get back from your trip.

jayna said...

I know they will never forget their time with you. And are amazing, friend!

Ivy Lou said...

It sounds like they will be missed very much. I remember thinking, when my brother died, "Don't they know? How can they go on with something so terrible happening?" I just wanted everyone to stop for a minute. The stores were still open, new years still happened. What the heck! Didn't seem fair!