-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just My Luck

Well I'm home. Yes, the week isn't over yet, the training is still going
and I'm home.
Why, you may ask...... I hurt my shoulder!
And it hurts really bad. So, long story short, I got hurt while one of the moves
was being done on me. I had to go to the Dr. and am now
out of work and on worker's comp. That's a whole story in itself.
I have to follow up with the Dr. tomorrow, but for as much pain as I'm in
I don't see anything getting better anytime soon.
My pain meds knock me out! So, I try not to take them during the day because I have
Kamren. But, sometimes it hasn't worn off in the morning and I've had to have family
help take care of him.
Thanks Roseanna, Becca, Diane and Mom for helping.

3 comments:

jayna said...

Sorry to hear it girl- take care of yourself and feel better soon!

The Bunnell's said...

I am so sorry to hear that you got hurt, That stinks!!! I hope that you feel better soon.

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Hey girl! I hope you don't mind I'm blogstocking you! I saw your post of facebook and thought I'd jump over and check it out. Your little boy is so cute! How old is he? My little one just turned 1 on the 11th. I have a boy too! His name is Blake. they are so much work but so much fun! i work too...full time. It's hard. Are you in Vernal? Bridgett is close to there. I can never remember the city. anyway- if you want to see my blog send me your email address to bremawhinney@gmail.com. Good to touch base with you!