-->

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its all about time..... well, for an update anyway

So, this last week I've been in Salt Lake training for work. JJS has contracted with a new tactical response program and I'm becoming a certified trainer for the State of Utah with this program.

After a week of getting thrown around for 8 hours a day I'm done! I really hurt so badly I can hardly type! So, I'll try to keep this short. I'd show you pictures of all of my battle wounds, but pictures of my bare body aren't pretty without bruises so, I'll spare the blog world the horrific sight!

Anyway, good news, one week down. Bad news, I have to go again all next week too! *I may just die my the end of this!*

I'm so grateful though that I've been able to take Kamren with me, I don't know what I'd do without him he'd do without me for weeks on end. So, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Nicole, Heather, Dad and Margo for watching Kamren during the week!

*This is an over dramatization and unfortunately will probably live through ALL of the forthcoming beatings.

4 comments:

jayna said...

Yikes.

But I know you are a closet karate chopper, so hang in there!

:)

Nicole said...

Your welcome for watching Kamren, he is so easy. It was fun having you guys and Tyce always loves a friend. I bet Michael was glad to see him though when you guys got home.

things we love... said...

Yeah.....Good luck!!! You have a great fam to watch Kameron, but then again who wouldn't want to!! Heck I will come pick him up and watch him for you!!! He is so dang cute!!

The Bunnell's said...

Boy that brings me back to my Police Academy days :) I'm sorry, hang in there, it will be over before you know it. Matt is also doing training this week called "fight for your life." So he is feeling a little sore also and is wanting it to be over! How nice that you have Kameron there to comfort you!