-->

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

Well, another year has come and gone and of course I'm wondering where the time went?
I didn't send out Christmas cards this year..... because I didn't have time because I work too much honestly, because I just didn't make it a priority. So, Happy Holidays to everyone!
I hope all of your Holidays were filled with family, friends, love, Christ and fattening sweets! Because ours sure were!
This is what Christmas looked like at our house before Kamren woke up....

And this is what it looked like after!

And here is Kamren with his favorite new play thing! What was I thinking, now I can't even get anything done while he's playing because he already tries to jump straight from the top!

We love him and he's obviously having so much fun with all of his new toys!

5 comments:

jayna said...

You are a fun mom- and now a busy one with that new toy!

Looks like a blast- the first christmas your kid "gets" it is so much fun!

RoseAnna said...

That is so cute!! I love the Santa hat. Your tree looks amazing too. I'm sad I didn't get over to see it. See you guys Monday!

Jensen said...

Kamren is just the cutest!! We miss him already, I have lot of fun pictures from the holidays that I will get to you soon.

The Bunnell's said...

What a cutie! The slide looks like so much fun and will give him hours of entertainment. Christmas' will just get better from here.

Behling Family said...

It does not take them long to figure the most dangerous things to do and makes yourself wonder what was Santa thinking when he bought the dang thing. Thats boys!!!! He is so darling. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas.