-->

Sunday, January 18, 2009

High School Tag

Thanks for the Tag Amanda. And, this is a long one so I didn't answer all of the questions!

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
Not anyone on a serious basis, but I dated.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
93 Mitsubishi Eclipse (after I drove the old Chev for awhile)

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
Yes, and I didn't even study

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
I've never been an animal, but I had my fair share of fun.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
I don't think so, but I could be wrong

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
No band in High School, but i was in Choir

7. WERE YOU A NERD?
I don't think so...

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
I didn't play my senior year, so nope.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
No

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
No, they didn't even try to teach it until our senior year.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
We ate out

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Emery High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Spartans, Black and Gold

15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY?
I don't remember that from that long ago.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
Nope

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
Just that I came back to walk with my class and felt like I didn't know anyone anymore.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
I was already done with High School by the time that day rolled around, but I think my class went to Disneyland

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
Yeah, but I don't remember which ones

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
That's a stupid question, of course I have. (Gained, lost, gained, lost, married gained, pregnant gained, lost, gained.....)

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
I remember his face, but not his name (I know, that's sad)

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?
Yes

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Yes, at Discovery

24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT?
Yes

25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY?
Yes (was this tag made up by someone in Utah?)

26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME?
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING?
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Nope, just that it was too long ago to remember

I tag... Roseanna, Melanie, Tiffany and Nicole (just because our reunion is fast approaching!)

5 comments:

Behling Family said...

Love to remember high school moments. That is so funny. This is so you!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Did you pass your drivers licence test ohhh say.... three weeks ago???????

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Hmm.... Patrick.... I believe I'll have to plead the 5th on that one.

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Hmm.... Patrick.... I believe I'll have to plead the 5th on that one.

Nicole said...

Okay,so I already did HS tag awhile ago. It was fun though!!