-->

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Messes Little Boys Make

The other morning Kamren and I woke up and I fed Kamren breakfast and while he was playing with his toys I laid down on the couch. He was being really quite and I knew in the back of my mind the silence was just too good to be true. When Kamren brought me an empty cereal box I knew I would find this.....

I love that in this one you can see his little fingerprints and hand prints



Then the next morning, Michael got Kamren out of his crib and then left for work. When I got out of bed this is what I found.....

5 comments:

jayna said...

Quiet is NEVER good. Unless it's naptime.

he's so cute and grown up!

Nicole said...

When he was at my house he and Tyce were getting cereal out and I was putting it in little bowls for them, yes it was all over the house.

Shaylee said...

awe he is so so cute!!
so how have you been i haven't seen you in FOREVER!!??

Jensen said...

The messes never stop and they just keep getting bigger! What a cutie.

-Rachel said...

Wow, he's very resourceful! I'm quite impressed with the little guy. :)