-->

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged Squared

Follow up on your tags and leave those you've tagged with a comment letting them know that they have been tagged.


Alright people, here are the facts and details.


What is your husbands name? Michael Wade Batty
How long have you guys been married? 3 years, wow how time flies
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 24? I forget how old I am, don't ask me how old he is.
Who eats more sweets? Me, its an addiction really.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing the best? I'm not sure I've ever hear him sing, but I SUCK!
Who is smarter? Probably him because I think I am.
Who does the laundry? Both of us
Who pays the bills? Well we both pay the bills, but I write out the checks and make sure they're paid.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Michael
Who mows the lawn? Michael
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me unless he's feeling hungry or generous when I am school or working late.
Who drives? He does unless we're in the city and then he FREAKS OUT and makes me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? If I said him that would inadvertently be admitting I'm wrong and I CANNOT do THAT. :)
Who kissed who first? lol, if you can call it a kiss, he kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? It was a blind date so.... neither of us.
Who wears the pants? Refer to question 16.
I tag Nichole

Tag # 2- My Quirks (What I don't have quirks!)

Tell about 6 Quirks of yourself

1. I have to have the laundry folded a certain way and put away a certain way.
2. I ALWAYS take on too many tasks at once and then can't wait till I can calm down and then as soon as it does I find more things to be involved in (maybe I'm insecure with myself and don't want to take the time to look at myself....sorry I'm in school right now)
3. I have to run my fingers through my hair in the shower after putting the conditioner in, its a compulsion really.
4. I have to have the bed made a certain way (I like to have the sheets tightly tucked in even though I'll be getting in it).
5. I have to have a clean kitchen before I can cook.
6.
And my husband tells me, I am anal about being politically correct (i.e I don't like when people use offending words in casual conversation. I would give you examples, but I can't because I don't want them on my blog)

*edited to add* Oh, I tag Jessica

3 comments:

Jensen said...

Nice! This tag was interesting. Do tell the story of your first kiss, your answer left me wanting to know more???

I also have to comment on the cloth/towel folding quirk (I bet you were expecting this) but I still have to have my towels folded the way you showed me. It's not a thing that bothers me if it isn't done the way I do it because sometimes the kids will help and I will show them how I like it but they just make a mess with it and I leave it but it never fails when I am folding towels I am thinking of Joslin!! ;) Miss you, give Kamren the biggest kisses from me and teach him how to say my name!

things we love... said...

Jos it is so funny to read your tags because I haven't seen you for so long. Also, we actually have a lot in common, I also have to have my cloths folded a certain way and my bed made!!!! Your little boy is so cute!!!!

Adri and Cory said...

I loved the tag thing, but I loved Kamren's crazy hair more! It was hilarious! I was laughing when you said "Mad scientist".