-->

Sunday, October 19, 2008

No More Crazy Hair!!



I can't believe it!
Kamren's hair is all gone, well in comparison to what used to be there. He did REALLY great getting his hair cut; no crying, screaming, fussing and thank heaven for people who cut hair and have patience!



And the final product...
And, just FYI, Kamren had his one year pictures taken this weekend. They are going to be so adorable I can't wait to get them back. We went to Green River, WY to Jared & Nichole's to have Brandi do his pictures. I'm going to add a link to her website, she's really good. Anyway, Kamren, Tayler and Aubrey had their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes as well. (I'll let you know when the pictures are on Brandi's website and how to find them so keep checking back!)

5 comments:

things we love... said...

So handsome, what a heartbreaker!!!!!!

-Rachel said...

I'm still a little jealous of your chubby little red head! He's getting so big! I found you on Roseanna's blog. I figured any Batty was worth looking into! :)
We're doing good up here in Alaska, but I sure miss the family! Love you!!!

Ashley said...

The hair cut is absolutely adorable!! :) I can't believe he's nearly one. what a cute mom you are!!

The Wright Family said...

Hey- I do not have your email so that I can respond to your comments on my blog. You need to join facebook.com so I can keep in better contact. I left you a message or two but never heard from you. The Twilight books are great....I highly recommend reading them.

Nicole said...

He looks like such a little boy now, instead of a baby!-To the previous comment I read the Twlight series when Tyce was in the NICU and they are good, I wasn't sure if I would like them but I did. Call me next time you guys come down.