-->

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy Hair

Kamren fell asleep with me holding him today for his afternoon nap. Normally I put him in his crib after he falls asleep, but today he woke up after 20 min. and then fell asleep again after I laid down on the couch with him. I miss this anyway because it doesn't happen very often anymore!



Anyway... here are a couple of pictures of Kamren's bed head after he woke up from his nap. Anyone else thinking mad scientist? (Hold your breath, because I've finally agreed to have it cut!)



2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Wow, he is so big...I've never even seen him...only seen you prego. I thought you were going to quit work????

Jensen said...

He is so cute! You should take some pictures of his first hair cut because I want to see. I miss you guys so much, time goes way to fast.