-->

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Why Not...

Tag !!!

I am..............Joslin, J & Jaws
I want...........To loose some weight and be rich!
I have...........A family, a career & friends
I wish...........I had a maid and an on demand babysitter
I hate...........procrastinating and dirty houses (of which I have both)
I fear............Spiders!!!
I hear...........Nothing..... because its 11:00 pm
I always.......Take on too many projects
I miss...........Living in the city
I love............Helping other people
I never.........arrive on time!
I rarely.........lie
I cry.............like a baby (I'm sure this is a new thing since being pregnant and having Kamren)
I am not always....nice.
I lose...........my mind mostly ; )
I am confused.........by some people's behavior
I need............more energy and time
I should..........be in bed or doing homework
I dream............of somehow staying home with Kamren and having the perfect career at the SAME TIME!!

I TAG: Hmmm... looks like Katie, Tiffany, Amanda & Shaylee all need something to blog about!

0 comments: