-->

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catch Up...

I'm going to play catch up and finish telling what my busy week was all about;


On the 11th my mom, Nichole (my sister-in-law) and I went to the spa for a body wrap and then to the BYU ballroom dance "Seize the Beast" (I think its their year end review). Anyway, I had heard that you can loose pounds from having a body wrap done. Later found out that's not entirely true, but you can loose inches.... so, I was measured before and after my treatment... and lost a total of 7.5 inches!! I know, that's almost gross! I lost an inch off my hips and inch off my waist... and I'm afraid to share, but an inch of both of my ankles!! How is that possible! Anyway, the spa we went to was awesome, so I have give a shout out to the person who did our wraps...


766 East 100 North • Payson • 465-8777
Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm • Closed Mondays
Saturday and After hours by Appointment
Then the following weekend Jessica, her sister-in-law Amber and I went to the Scrapbook Expo at the South Towne Expo Center. It was so much fun! We stayed at the Hotel Monaco and then did some shopping in Park City the following day.
So, even though it was a long week with lots of traveling it was nice to have some real play time!

1 comments:

Jensen said...

Yah I would agree that the lady that did our wraps was awesome! I want to go back and get another one done, it was well worth it.