-->

Monday, February 04, 2008

Sad News...

We have a bit of sad news to report today. Last night Kamren was up coughing and gaging. He was coughing so hard that he was making himself throw up. So, this morning we made a trip to the Dr.'s office and discovered he as asthma. I now not only know how to use a nebulizer (can't spell it, but I can use it), but I own one too! It's actually pretty cute. It's small in size, green and has a cute cartoon picture of fish on it. Good news is the Dr. said Kamren could grow out of it before the age of two. So, we'll pray for that!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YUCK!! That is no fun! Poor little guy! How is the frozen land of Vernal?? Miss ya

Ashley said...

It has been said that the "triple hand squeeze" is the silent way to say "I love you". Now, I know that this may sound like I'm reading too much into things, but when we'd hold hands in the past, it was great... but no squeezing. The squeezing is a new thing... and I LOVE IT!!! haha... just about as much as I love him!

jayna said...

Poor baby- that is so scary even if it isn't really a huge deal. Good luck!