-->

Sunday, May 01, 2011

A Master

I deeply enjoyed yesterday's graduation events! I have graduated many time before, but this was a new feeling of accomplishment and completion.

Photobucket

I am so grateful for a loving husband and many parents (in-laws included) who have been so supportive.


I'm looking forward to having some extra time on my hands... especially because my little man has always been on the priority list with school. Can't wait until he doesn't have to compete anymore.

This celebration is really a little deflated though... I still have summer classes to finish before I get my degree.

2 comments:

jayna said...

You absolutely ROCK. Who knew my stats study buddy would become a MASTER? :) xoxo

RoseAnna said...

Congrats again! We have a card and stuff for you so let us know when we can hang out!!