-->

Monday, January 31, 2011

So Absent Minded

Just for the record... I am procrastinating my homework again!

My weekly ritual of getting ready for church includes shaving my legs. In the Summer this ritual occurs more often, but Winter... who doesn't shave less often?

So, I'm showering...

Shampoo my hair...

Shave my left leg...

Rinse out shampoo...

Put conditioner in hair...

Shave my other left leg...

Rinse out conditioner...

Wash face...

Finish shower...

Start putting nylons on (church remember, the one and only place I wear nylons)...

And, then I realize how absented minded I am!

But, by then it was too late to correct my absent minded performance. Guess I'll just have to fix it next week!

2 comments:

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

are you saying that you shaved the SAME leg TWICE?! hahaha. Awesome. I'm glad all I have to worry about is one face.

-Aaron

jayna said...

That is AWESOME.