-->

Sunday, August 01, 2010

I NEED Your Help!

Seriously I do...

I had this crazy idea while I was out of my mind one day

"I should apply for a grant and open a child abuse and delinquency prevention center " (insert laugh here)

But my "out of mind" experience didn't stop there because here I am almost 7 months later and I'm in the final stages of getting a grant. So, you wonder what the bad news is?

I need help!

And lots of it! I wrangled my co-students into getting involved, but I need about million times more help!

I applied for a $250,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project. The awardee is decided by popular vote. Whichever project is ranked #1 by Aug. 31st at midnight EST gets the money!

Here's how you can help:

1. Text 101793 to pepsi(73774) daily standard messaging rates apply
2. Vote by way of facebook (you'll have to click on the pepsi application and then vote)
3. Vote by way of our website
4. Vote by way of Pepsi -or-
5. Use the vote button on the top right of this blog!

After you've voted:

1. Pass it on to your friends, family, and coworkers!
2. Tell your neighbors
3. Let your kids vote (anyone 13 yrs and older can vote)
4. Have your spouse vote

And then, DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW!

Thank you in advance to everyone who chooses to support me in this!

1 comments:

things we love... said...

You are so amazing and inspiring to the rest of us!!! I miss you dearly and love you!!!