-->

Monday, February 15, 2010

If Found, Please Return

I got out of the shower this morning to: "Mom, a boys got somping"

Me: "please don't tattle, I'll be out in a second"

Apparently there are times when tattling is necessary. Kamren and Kayden had our address stamp and successful post marked:

Themselves (in multiple places)

The kitchen table

The kitchen chairs and benches

The wood floor!

Their socks,

And repeatedly stamped the baby announcements I had addressed last night for Gentry.

So, if any you find any of these items, please return them to the address found on them...

4 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

Too funny. Well, I am sure it is for you now looking back :) I sure hope that you took pictures :)

RoseAnna said...

I'm sure that they didn't get enough postage so they should get sent back anyway. How funny and not funny.

jayna said...

I love the little voice "A boy's got somping!"

Did you salvage the invites?!

Ivy Lou said...

At least everything that got stamped knows where it belongs...at your house! The joys of having kids cooperate to get things done. Hee hee. They can really accomplish anything, huh!