-->

Monday, June 15, 2009

Short and Sweet

I just want to say that life is crazy....
Not necessarily mine right now, but
working with the population of kids that I do and after today, I feel an
overwhelming need to express my gratitude for my family.
Life can change from one breath to the next and I'm glad I have mine.
All of mine, Michael & Kamren, ALL (in-laws included) of my brothers and sisters,
ALL (in-laws and steps included) my parents and ALL of my
friends, past and present.
Thank you all for being a part of me!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What happened (work)? Thanks for being in my life too! Call me next time you are out here.

things we love... said...

You have brought tears to my eyes!! You are so sweet!! You are such a fabulous wife and mother!! A great example to all of us out there! I love you Jos!!!! Miss you!!

jayna said...

I so know how you feel...sometimes it's just so nice to be thankful.

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

What brought this on?

-Aaron