-->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

He's Gone

I don't exactly know how this happened or how it's going to be fixed, but last night, sometime between Kamren's bedtime and midnight, my son disappeared. The terror that was left in his place kept me and Michael both up ALL night long! I'm sure this child left in Kamren's room is not my son because Kamren has NEVER acted like this before. This child was awake @ 11:30, 12:30-3:30 and awake again @ 5:30 am. Not only was the terror awake, but he was screaming. Blood curdling screams to be exact. Not just cries.... screams! (I really want you to understand this.)

Thank Heaven for 9:00 am church! That ensured that even after the terror was subdued with a movie at 6:00 am that neither Michael or I got to sleep in. I'm hoping that sometime during the afternoon nap time the mix in identity will be fixed. Hopefully the terror is gone and when nap time is over my sweet loving little boy, Kamren, will have been returned to us unharmed.

3 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Oh man that is bad news for sure! Hope that it was a one one time thing!

The Wilson/Justice Family said...

Now you not what it feels like to be a mom!!! LOL just kidden I love the all nighters with screamin kids. Miss ya tons!

The Bunnell's said...

Poor little guy, and poor you! I hope that eveything is better now!