-->

Monday, April 13, 2009

**FREE Movie**

*Edited* Sorry, we're out of tickets.
Thanks to everyone participating in this event.
Seriously! No strings attached!
April is Child Abuse Awareness Month!
So, the Friends of the Children's Justice Center
is Sponsoring a Family Movie Day for Child Abuse Awareness!
Saturday April 18, 2009
At Vernal Cinema 5
Theater opens at 9:30 am Movie starts at 10:00 am
The movie is "Monsters vs. Aliens"
ALL children MUST be accompanied by an adult and you MUST have a ticket to enter.
You can get tickets from me, Joslin @ ***-**** or contact
the Children's Justice Center @ ***-****
A drink and popcorn combo will also be sold for $1.50! And, regular concessions can be purchased after the movie starts.
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Gull Family said...

Hey I am glad you found me! I have 2 boys! I feel lost from you too! I will try to be a better blogger to keep you up on us. Your son is way cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
things we love... said...

I would totally come if we were out in Vernal! Hey it's not "THAT" far I should just bring Lai, hahah!!!!