-->

Monday, March 30, 2009

Get it off your chest!

I was tagged with this awhile ago, but really haven't had the time to do it, but there's no time like the present and I'm feeling a little so so so guilty tonight so here it goes:


Here are the rules:


1. Admit ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a great mom!


I HATE not getting to be with Kamren EVERY second of the day! I HATE even more than when I am with him it doesn't always feel like quality time because of everything else that needs to be done (i.e. cleaning, laundry, homework, spending time with Michael).


Just today I had so much work to do that I didn't get home until 8:30pm! Just barely in time to put him to bed (and really that's only because Michael kept him awake for me). You'd think it would all get better if it ended there and I got to relax with the spouse for the rest of the evening, right? Right! Except I had to do homework instead, because I procrastinated and waited until the night before it's due. Anyway...


2. To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!

1. I love when Kamren gives me kisses!
2. I love when he throws his hands up in the air and says "so big" or "ta da"
3. I love how excited he gets for bath time. He can't get his clothes off fast enough!
4. I love that he's so interested in figuring everything out.
5. I love the look on his face when he gets busted doing something he shouldn't be.
6. I love reading books with Kam
7. I love when he still cuddles! He doesn't do this very often, but will when he's sick or when he gets out of the tub and is wrapped in his towel.


Now I award: Jayna, Roseanna, Nichole J., Nikki and Adri

4 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

What a great post! Oh and thanks alot for the tag! I always feel guilty if I don't do them so I will try my best!

jayna said...

#1. We eat sandwiches alot for dinner. And not enough vegetables. And my kids sometimes watch too much tv.

How's that?

things we love... said...

You are such a sweet mommy!!! You're the best!!! Have a great week!!

Dotson Family said...

I swear, it looks like that dinosaur is smoking a stogie! I love my tax dollars being put to good use...