-->

Friday, August 29, 2008

Reaching New Heights...


Kamren has reached so many milestones lately, it seems like he's hit warp speed in growing up. All in one day he said his first word, stood up in the middle of the room by himself and had his first hair cut!


Here is a close up of his hair cut. I did it and literally had to hold him down to do it. I cut at least an inch off in some places! I messed up on one side because he wanted me to be done and I wasn't. But, not totally horrible.




Here is a Kamren standing up by himself. We would clap, smile, yell YEAH!! and tell him good job so he just kept getting back up over and over and over. It was hard to get a picture of him actually standing though, most are of him falling down.

He has two more teeth. So, for those counting, he has both top teeth and both bottom teeth. And they seem to be coming in pairs rather quickly. Just two weeks ago he didn't have any!

And, last but not least.... his first word was Dada. I know he has no clue who or what that means, but he knows he is saying something people understand! Hopefully Mama will be next!

And, here are some bath time pictures too. Michael would stick the letters to Kamren instead of the tub and he would just laugh and laugh and subsequently so did we!


4 comments:

jayna said...

He's growing up so fast and is o so cute!

RoseAnna said...

He is getting so big so fast. I can't believe it!! He is so darn cute, I love that picture of him in the tub. Classic Kamren face!!

Ashley said...

he is so adorable! I can't believe I still haven't seen him. Sorry... I've been without internet for almost a month... so I haven't gotten back to you. I would love to go on a date with michaels brother if we can come up with a time. My cheerleaders eat mine up pretty quickly. I hope all is going well with school. Call me sometime.

Jensen said...

I miss him so much, I can't wait to see him (and of course you :). When I said he would be walking the next time we seen him I didn't really mean it! I love the hard wood floors also they look great (from what I can see in the picture). We need to make a visit, I will have to check the calendar and see if we can make it sometime before his Birthday but if not we will be their then. Miss you guys!