-->

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I don't think I know how to play tag...

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Summer break in High School!! I miss that!!
2. Buying my first car (a red Mitsubishi eclipse)
3. Playing Basketball in HS
4. Causing trouble!! (please no comments on this!)

4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Last year of College at UVSC
2. Living in my own apartment!!
3. Bookkeeper at Albertson's
4. Umm... I don't remember anything else specific, just college, college and more college!

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Bathed Kamren
3. Hung out with Jessica
4. Watched Mad Money

4 shows that I like:
1. Heroes (Thank you Netflix)
2. The news (it's amazing the information you miss without TV)
3. nothing, because we don't have TV
4. and, nothing again because we don't have TV

My 4 Biggest Joys of the moment:
1. Kamren's laugh
2. Possibly getting a new car
3. Get to go to Hawaii again (next February)
4. And... all things Kamren

4 things that you might not know about me:
1. I'm starting my Master Degree this year
2. I'm a total stress case (okay, so if you know me you probably know that one)
3. I still haven't lost all of my baby weight
4. I was recently promoted (that's right, I'm middle management now) That means I get blamed for anything wrong and don't yet have the authority to make decisions on my own!

Tag you're it! - Nichole, Shaylee, Amanda & Elizabeth (Mostly because you all need a little motivation to blog more!)

3 comments:

RoseAnna said...

That was fun to read. I always think I know whats going on and then I read your blog...Hawaii again?...New Car?...Am I even in this family? Just kidding. I guess we just need to talk more...possibly start our girls night out? Call me sometime...we live so close yet I feel like we never see each other. -PS- I really missed you at Travis's birthday party (if you know what I mean!!)

Dayna said...

Hey girl! I hadn't heard that you had a super cute lil' guy either!! What is up with the emery gossip not keeping us in?? :)
Ya, school and baby - not fun together. But my first week was really the SAME week Damian was born!!! Nutz'!! How is your going? What you going into?
Love your blog!
-Dayna

Katie said...

I found those people by blog stakling of course... lol... I think I linked to Hayden Behlings from Laura's and then found BreAnne's on his and I think I found Kyla's on BreAnne (I can't remember...) I put them on there cuz I thought that you'd like to see them, you were better friends with them than I was.