-->

Monday, December 03, 2007

On the map

Well, I guess since this is my first blog, it makes us officially "on the map." I'm really not really sure how often this will get updated considering I didn't realize how busy I could be doing nothing at home! A new baby makes that extremely interesting!

I told Michael the other day that my goal while on maternity leave is to figure out how not to go back to work. As it stands right now my income is almost 50% of our household income so...it;s not looking good.... If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know!

Also, here are some cute pics of the new addition to our family. I can't get enough of him! He is already growing so much! He has already gained 2 lbs and grown 2 inches and I'm sad because I know it won't stop there!

3 comments:

jayna said...

Joslin! He is seriously one of the prettiest babies I've seen! Boy or girl! His hair could kill me! I love newborns!! I'm glad you're on here!

Ashley said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see him for real!! I miss ya!

Brandee said...

He is sooo cute! Make sure you stop by the office when you are around here in Springville. Hope you and the baby are doing great!