-->

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My House has a Friend

Today I got to be the parent helper in Kam's kindergarten class. One of the little boys randomly started to say his house was "so old and falling apart." I said my house is old too! And everyone started taking turns guessing how old. When I finally disclosed my house is 107 years old the entire class was speechless. Obviously they couldn't fathom anything being that old. A few minuets later a little boy said "my house is 100!" I said "that's close to my house! Our houses could be friends!" Instant laughter from the whole class! Then a little girl tells me "houses can't be friends! They can't play together!" But, I think I won them over because I'm pretty sure I made plenty of new friends today!

1 comments:

jayna said...

Yeah! New posts! So happy! And totally adorable...I'm learning all this boy stuff from YOU! :)