-->

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm a Big Boy Now

This morning Kamren and I were getting ready for the day.
As usual Kamren was in the bathroom with me as
I was doing my hair and make-up when all of sudden with
ABSOLUTELY NO WARNING
This happened!



Kamren was standing at the toilet saying "paw-ee, paw-ee"
Yes, Kamren that's the potty
"Paw-ee, paw-ee"
What? We're not going to play with the potty Kamren
"Paw-ee, paw-ee" (as he starts tugging on his clothes)
Oh, you want to go the potty!?!

So, Kamren got his potty seat out from under the sink, hastily placed it on the toilet,
moved his stool over and danced until I could get his clothes off,
(I'm thinking once your child wants to use the potty onesies aren't such a great idea anymore!)
and he actually used the potty!

I love you little man! You never cease to amaze me!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah!! What a big boy. I hope he continues with it.

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

Did you even have to do anything to train him? Or did he just pick this up himself?

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

We've been letting him sit on the toilet before he baths since he was 9 months old. But, he would just sits there and wait for the tub to fill up and didn't ever use the potty. Since this post he's done this same thing every day where he'll ask and then really use the toilet.

RoseAnna said...

What a big boy!! You'll have to let him come over and teach Caleb how to do it. That boy is so subborn, I'm sure I'll be sending him on his mission in diapers :) Way to go Kam!!

The Bunnell's said...

Woo Hoo way to go Kamren. That is so great. I hope that is keeps up ;)

Tiffany said...

nice! i am so jealous. i hope he just goes with it. that is what braylea did. she was so easy to train. now...trax may be sent up to take lessons from kam. he does not even like flushing the toilet.

things we love... said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a big boy!!!!!! How cute is he!!!! Keep up the great work Buddy!!!! Love you Jos

Behling Family said...

How could you get so lucky? What a good little man. That is so funny. That is so awesome!