-->

Monday, July 27, 2009

Home with My Little Man

What a trooper...

At 7:00 this morning I was laying in bed wondering why Kamren hadn't woken me up yet. He gets up at 6:30am on the nose everyday. So, I decided to peek in his room to see if was just playing or still sleeping.


I found him in his little bed, butt high in the air, still deeply asleep. The poor little guy had been sick all night from the looks of his sheets and jammies, but he didn't make a noise all night long!

So I'm home today with my guy, who is still loosing fluids faster than he's taking them in. But, for as uncomfortable as I know he is, he's still been playing, smiling and happy today (except during the bouts of regurgitation, he cries).






I hope he feels better soon...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Of course you can borrow my book! I have soooo many books you can borrow... we just need to get them to you somehow. How do you think we should do that? I'm up for any opinions! :)

Nicole said...

Poor little guy, I hope he gets feeling better soon. Hope to see ya soon!

RoseAnna said...

Oh...poor little Kam. Hope he feels better soon!!

The Bunnell's said...

Poor boy, what a little trooper! Hope he is feeling better and I hope that you enyoyed your day with him :)